Finding "the perfect job" is everyone's goal. But what makes a job perfect? Anritsu employees will tell you it's the opportunities for advancement and innovation. Enjoying a company culture that respects your work and your life. And – the one thing that's high on everybody's list – benefits.
We've gone far beyond the typical health plans and 401(k) packages you might find at other companies. Our benefit package is designed to positively impact all aspects of your life; to help you, and your family, succeed; and to maintain our status as a "perfect job".
Anritsu U.S. employees enjoy the following benefits:
Health and Retirement
- Three Medical Plans, two dental plans to choose from.
- Vision Benefits through Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan with matching contributions
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO accrual
- For full-time employees who have completed their 90-day trial period and have received prior supervisor's approval.
- Courses must be taken through an accredited education program, junior college or university and relate to position.
- Generous educational assistance program.
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
The regulations for Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA), the No Surprises Act (NSA), and Transparency in Coverage are designed to provide greater consumer protections for employees and their families. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has put into law “Transparency in Coverage” to help consumers know the cost of a covered item and/or service. Anritsu Company’s self-insured medical plans have created a file that can be found HERE.