ACE RNX is a purpose-built easy-to-use network environment emulation platform for testing LTE-A HetNet and beyond, and it makes available the emulation of complex and advanced-mechanism basis environment (e.g. ICIC, eICIC, FeICIC, and NAICS) with industry’s best RF performance and Director 3, which provides innovative new tools for multi-link testing, inside the lab.
Although field tests that take the fading environment into consideration are very effective, the test reproducibility is low, making analysis difficult if a problem occurs.
The ACE RNX Channel Emulator reproduces the in-the-field wireless environment at the test bench, helping eliminate field-test problems and supporting more efficient testing.
Additionally, regression testing is more efficient when reproducing the in-the-field wireless environment at the test bench.
Product and function introduction of Release 4.0. Following capabilities has been added.
• 4x ACE RNX expanded testbed capacity
• 8x4 Uni/Bi Directional MIMO capability (8x8 Bi-Directional MIMO : Option)
• Phase Amplitude Balance Calibration for Beamforming
• 5G 3D Channel Modeling (Option)
• Channel Impulse Response (CIR) Playback
This case study shows the impact of testing LTE PUCCH power control of the device under truly reciprocal channel conditions that factor the downlink and uplink variations.
This white paper talks about the emergence of (nonmilitary) drones, with a focus on some of the challenges associated with testing drones and proposed solutions.
This white paper introduces and compares the classical (Jakes) and Wi-Fi (Bell) spectra and provides some much-needed guidance on the Doppler Spectrum to be used for mobile Wi-Fi devices.
This Webinar is about the different wireless technologies for IoT connectivity.
• The basics of IoT, and the evolution of wireless for IoT
• Different wireless technologies for IoT—the technologies and the tradeoffs
• Testing Challenges
• Case Study: Drone testing
• Case Study: Connected home testing
This webinar discusses the different LTE-A HetNet Interference Mitigation Techniques.
• The evolution from LTE to LTE-A
• An introduction to LTE-A HetNet, Small cells
• LTE-A Interference mitigation techniques
• Requirements and solutions for testing LTE-A HetNet
This Webinar discusses LTE unlicensed and coexistence.
• The drivers for LTE unlicensed
• State of LTE unlicensed – standards, industry
• LTE unlicensed flavors—LTE-U, LTE-U/LAA, LWA
This application note talks about how to generate traffic using the latest Ixia Chariot software within
the Azimuth Systems context using two different approaches: Azimuth’s Director II™ Test Executive
and the TCL (Transmission Control Language) API.
This application note talks about how to generate traffic using the latest iPerf software within the Azimuth Systems context using two different approaches: Azimuth’s Director II™ Test Executive and the TCL (Transmission Control Language) API.
Poster of LTE-A HetNet Interference Mitigation.
This white paper discusses the evolution from LTE to LTE-A, and the benefits and challenges this has brought about. It then talks about heterogeneous networks (HetNet), the interference challenges they create, and the interference mitigation techniques added in response.
ACE-RNX is a purpose-built easy-to-use network environment emulation platform for testing LTE-A HetNet and beyond. This document introduce the ACR RNX product overall such as specification, function overall, and so on.