Easy and Compliant M2M Testing Solutions
Test and Measurement Solutions for Automotive Applications
Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) provide innovative services relating to different modes of transport and traffic management. Connecting transportation networks to each other and the broader internet will enable participants to make roads safer, travel more efficient, reduce air pollution and improve driver experience.
In the V2X space, DSRC technology and the 802.11p standard have advanced to solve short-term needs. This represents the first wave of mainstream V2X deployment, with LTE and 5G coming later to enrich connectivity and add extra capability.
Anritsu provides advanced solutions for V2X, from R&D to field test, to manufacturing. These solutions integrate unique features that reduce complex processes and increase efficiency, ultimately reducing test time and test cycles.
MD8475A Signalling Tester
The MD8475A is an all-in-one base station simulator supporting all cellular standards and M2M specific applications. It supports services such as eCall, IMS, VoLTE, WLAN off-load tests and call-processing tests for smartphones which are now present on vehicles.
In addition, the time required to configure a test environment is greatly reduced by the easy-to-use GUI-based SmartStudio software, as well as supplied test sequences for automatic remote control of the GUI. All this will make M2M testing easy, quick and reliable.
- Supports multimode terminals and all cellular standards, including LTE (2x2 MIMO), LTE-Advanced (Carrier Aggregation)
- SmartStudio GUI supports easy setup of test environments and functional tests.
- Automated mobile terminal verification testing with test sequences.
MS2830A Spectrum Analyzer
The MS2830A can be used for testing of 2G, 3G, LTE and LTE-Advanced signals on a vehicle-to-vehicle or vehicle-to-x test environment. It supports measurement of modulation and Tx characteristics, including adjacent channel leakage power and spectrum mask as well as spurious measurements requiring a wide dynamic range.
The capture and replay function can be used to better compare the real world effects with simulated designs and performance, which will ensure the product quality
- 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz/43 GHz frequency range.
- For wideband down-converter; built-in 1 GHz IF output band
- Best-of-class wide dynamic range over 6 GHz.
Signal Analyzers MS269xA are the latest high performance signal analyzers for next-generation communication applications. The MS269xA Series base units include swept spectrum analysis, FFT signal analysis, and a precision digitizer function. Add options to incorporate a Signal Generator, to turn the instrument into a hassle free, plug and play, one box solution.
- Frequency range: 50 Hz to 26.5 GHz
- Offers modulation analysis, such as LTE/LTE-Advanced (FDD/TDD), WLAN IEEE 802.11ac etc. (with optional software)
- One-Box Tester with the addition of the Signal Generator option
- Batch capture measurements for the fastest analysis time
- Supports Noise Figure measurement (option)
V2X Message Viewer/Automation Measurement Tool for V2X Tx Test
V2X Message Viewer
Automation Measurement Tool for V2X Tx Test
- These software are sample version, and will release commercial version in CY2017Q3.
- V2X Message Viewer support to check V2X message.
- Automation Measurement Tool for V2X Tx Test supports easy setting and automatic measurement for RF parametric test.
V2X Message Viewer is a V2X Message checking tool, which reduces the burden of setting up the environment for objective V2X message checking with MS269xA and MS2830A Signal Analyzer.
It currently supports US and Japanese standards, and in the near future, will support the European standard as well.
The Automation Measurement Tool for V2X Tx Test supports V2X RF parametric test. It helps shorten measurement time and simplifies measurement set up.It supports US, European and Japanese standards.
The Automation Measurement Tool for V2X Tx Test supports V2X RF parametric test. It helps shorten measurement time and simplifies measurement set up. It supports US, European, and Japanese standards.