Anritsu strives to give due consideration to the environment in both the development and manufacture of our products. Through sincerity, harmony, and enthusiasm, we will endeavor to foster a prosperous society at one with nature.
We create “Eco-Offices”, “Eco-Factories”, and “Eco-Products” based on the “Eco-management” of our company and the “Eco-Mind” of every one of us.
- Over the whole life cycle of a product, from design and development, to procurement, manufacturing, marketing, distribution, and usage by customers, through disposal, we conduct environmentally conscious business activities.
- We have set up an organizational and operational structure to perform environmental management activities, and have established and maintain an environmental management system that we continuously improve.
- We comply with legal and regulatory controls and make every effort to continuously improve the environmental performance to meet the requirements from stakeholders.
- In order to contribute to the prevention of global warming and conservation of biological diversity, we promote energy saving, the 3Rs (reduce, reuse, and recycle), and environmental pollution risk reduction in all of our offices and factories.
- We provide Eco-Products by saving energy, saving resources, and reducing hazardous substances.
- We cultivate Eco-Minds by providing appropriate environmental education and training.
*The “Action Guidelines” apply only to the Domestic Anritsu Group
- Environmental Management
- Environmental audit
- Environmental education for employees
- Environmental Awards System
- Environmental communication
- System for Collecting Environmental Impact Data
- Global Product Assessment and Environmentally Friendly Product Certification Program
- CO2 emissions across the life cycle of our products
- Environmental considerations in supply chain management
- Compliance with environmental laws and regulations
- Development of MT8000A Radio Communication Test Station
- Climate Change/Energy
- CO2 emissions throughout the entire value chain
- Energy-saving activities at factories and offices
- Renewable energy
- Reducing CO2 Emissions from Purchased Goods and Services
- Reduced CO2 Emissions from the use of products sold
- Third-party verification of CO2 emissions and annual renewable energy power generation
- Water Resources
- Reducing water consumption
- Consideration for Water Resources
- Preserving Biodiversity
- Joined the Declaration of Biodiversity by “Keidanren” Promotion Partners
- Participation in the Nijyu-maru Project (Double 20 campaign)
- Preventing Environmental Pollution
- Industrial Wastewater management
- Water Quality
- Air Quality
- Chemical Substances Management
- Groundwater management
- PCB Management
- Resources Recycling
- Waste reduction
- Supporting the Kanagawa No Plastic Waste Declaration
- Environmental Considerations in Packaging
- Recycling Used Products
- Environmental Impact Mass Balance
- Environmental Accounting
Please download the PDF for more details.
Anritsu has established a deliberating body with the executive officer of environmental management (Anritsu Corporation, Chief Environmental Officer) as chairperson to promote environmental management.
Environmental Performance Data
ISO14001 Acquisition Situation