- As an Engineer you will have responsibility for providing protocol support to customers using advanced 3GPP protocol software development & test products.
- Strong understanding and knowledge in following technologies => LTE, LTE –A, IMS, WCDMA, TDS-CDMA and GSM/GPRS.
- As a member of Support team, you will utilize the cutting edge 3GPP protocol knowledge, deep product expertise, and effective customer communication to enable customers to identify customer UE issues and/or identify issues with our products.
- Ability to work on Protocol Layer1, Layer 2, layer 3 and SIP protocols efficiently
- Analyse Network trace, SIP logs, Mobile and Chipset logs to identify problems and develop investigation strategies
- Be able to interface/coordinate with other teams within the organization as required
- We are looking for candidates in LTE /3G/2G protocol stack (PHY/MAC/RLC/RRC) with in-depth working/debugging experience.
- Solid understanding of digital communications systems, OFDM, telecommunications concepts
- High level understanding in 3GPP standards (Rel7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14)
- Understanding of software development and testing concepts for wireless handsets or Network side for various air interface standards LTE, LTE –A, IMS, TD-SCDMA, WCDMA, GSM/GPRS with minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- In depth understanding and excellent hands on knowledge of LTE-A/LTE/WCDMA/GERAN/TDSDMA framework.
- Working in test case development will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with C & C++, UE trace, QXDM and Network trace tools.
- Familiarity with commercial Test design framework, protocol trace & analysis tools desired, e.g. Anritsu/Test Simulators.
- Previous work experience in Sanity, Integration Testing for a Chipset developer is added advantage
> Location: Hyderabad
> Start: Immediate
> Experience: Minimum 6 of Years.
> Education: BE (ECE)
Please submit your CV in English by Online Application Form.