Position: Software Development Engineer - Lead
Education: Bachelors or Master’s in Engineering (Electronics, Telecommunications, or related subjects)
Experience: 5 to 10 Years.
Software development lead engineer would be responsible for developing, testing and technical support of software for GUI for 5G RF measurement products. This role would also be responsible for team management (4 to 6 members), team schedule/progress management, risk management, and quality management.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Management of engineering team in collaboration with Japanese team. Responsible for team schedule/progress management, risk management, and quality management
- Delivering frequent releases (once a week or once in two week)
- Take responsibility for significant project deliverables
- Set and achieve personal goals and deliverables with minimal day-by-day supervision
- Provide technical assistance to other departments within Anritsu and to customers
- Share ideas and skills to the benefit of the team and wider department
- Use of configuration and change management methods
Essential Knowledge / Experience:
- At least 5 to 8 years of coding experience in C #/ C ++
- Excellent object-oriented concepts, WPF design/implementation
- Experience with design patterns, multi-threading, and socket programming.
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have (not mandatory):
Experience in joint development with Japanese companies
Please submit your CV in English by Online Application Form.