Anritsu India Pvt Ltd. is the Indian subsidiary of Anritsu Corporation headquartered in Atsugi, Japan. Recognized
as a Tier One provider of communications solutions for more than 120 years, Anritsu has become a global leader
in the telecommunications, optical and wireless industries by providing diverse product offerings ranging from
test and measurement solutions to high-speed devices and components for use in R&D, production, and
(Website: www.anritsu.com )
As a Business Development Manager based in Bangalore, KA, India you will nurture and cultivate new leads,
close sales opportunities and help develop new business. The optimal candidate will have a background in Test
& Measurement Industry especially selling Optical Measurement Solutions and possess the ability to think
Core responsibilities include:
- Business Development activity in the assigned segment / identified accounts with the key objective of
acquiring new customers on all India basis and increasing the market share.
- To be able to translate customer requirements into addressable Anritsu solutions, considering not only
straight product solutions, but to be able to define ‘system’ solutions and customised solutions for
- Develop and present strategy input, identify new markets all over India and customers independently.
- Pro-active customer interaction to ensure all leads are followed up completed and all calls closed out in a
- Assist in field training, customer seminars, sales promotions, feedback to Product Marketing and new
- To provide product technical feedback into local management, Anritsu product divisions, and marketing
departments on customer requirements, industry trends etc.
- Required to maintain a high standard of technical knowledge in the area of BERT, 400G, PAM4, PXie Gen3
and USB 3.1; Optical products R&D and manufacturing domain, Telecom Installation & maintenance
markets and T&M instruments in general and be able to demonstrate this ability when needed.
- Must have a good customer facing skills, and good team working with sales engineers, account managers
and field application engineers.
- 8+ years of experience in Business Development, Sales or Marketing of Optical Test and measurement solutions.
- Experience in nationwide sales is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Wire line/Wireless/Microwave technologies is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (additional marketing degree is a plus)
- Mastery of MS Office applications.
- Highly energetic, Quick learner, ability to multitask, and capable of working unsupervised.
- Willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Sales minded, Flexible, Numerate and accurate
- Experience with international/multicultural business environment
- Very good communication skills
- Administration and organisation skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills and multicultural understanding
- Team player, Positive attitude/enthusiastic
- Dealing with customer very professionally, efficiently and politely
- Ability to deal with the appropriate range of levels within the customer’s organization
- Ability to communicate and present information to all relevant levels
- Able to develop and harness contacts independently
- Willingness to travel frequently throughout the country and occasionally anywhere outside India
- Competitive, with a “need to win” attitude.
- Experience of test and measurement market
- Desire to learn
This is an exceptional ground level opportunity to secure a critical role with excellent growth potential.
If you are a top talent who is looking to take a leadership role and thrives on building relationships,
developing new markets and conquering the most difficult of challenges, then we want to hear from
Please submit your CV in English by Online Application Form.