Education: Bachelors or Master’s in Engineering (Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunications or related subjects)
Experience: 1 to 3 yrs
Carrier Acceptance Test (CAT) team is responsible for designing, developing and validating carrier acceptance tests based on Anritsu products for US/Asia operators.
Main objective of the engineer would be to develop, validate and verify various Carrier Acceptance Test scenarios using Anritsu tools/products.
- Carrier Acceptance Testcase Development based on 3GPP 5G Protocols (Access Stratum) and Testing using Anritsu tools.
- Problem diagnosis in newly developed test scenarios and in existing test scenarios.
- Test Release Documentation.
- Adherence and conformance to the Anritsu test development processes.
- Good communication within and across teams.
- Good knowledge of 3GPP 5G Protocols (Access Stratum).
- Experienced in full-fledged Test case development for testing 3GPP 5G Access stratum protocol layer functionalities.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proactiveness and team spirit.
Please submit your CV in English by Online Application Form.