Position: Conformance Debug Engineer
Experience: 2 - 8 Years
Working within a wireless protocol domain this role primarily involves the Debugging of Conformance GCF /PTCRB TTCN3 Scripts. Hands on experience on 4G and 5G ENDC and SA conformance 3GPP spec 38.523, 36.523, 38.508 and 36.508.Hands on experience in TTCN-3 and TTCN-2.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- To work on debugging of 3GPP conformance test cases in TTCN-3 and TTCN-2
- Raise TTCN and Prose CRs to be presented in 3GPP RAN5 meetings every quarter.
- Use of Configuration management tools like Perforce
- Working on customer locations to debug latest conformance test cases Rel-14, Rel15 NR, ENDC test cases.
- RAN5 procedures regarding verification, validation of test cases.
- Develop and maintain automated test environments.
- Perform both automated and manual tests on RF instruments via PC or remote interfaces.
- Communicate progress against plan for any work assigned. Formally feedback progress and status, escalate issues and concerns as appropriate.
- Developing and maintaining test equipment, methods, scripts, and specifications.
- To work as part of a small, highly motivated team, sharing ideas and skills for the benefit of the department and project.
Essential Knowledge / Experience
- Good Protocol Knowledge in 5G/LTE technolgies from Rel8-Rel15, minimum 3 years
- Good Protocol Knowledge in WCDMA, minimum 2 years
- Good Knowledge in TTCN-2 or TTCN-3 minimum 2 years
- Good analytical skills
- Good Team Player
- Good Communication Skills.
- Self driven and self-motivated at customer location
Desired Knowledge / Experience
- 5G NR experience
- GERAN knowledge
- Knowledge of WCDMA, CDMA200, Evdo technologies
- C, C++ Knowledge
- Use of any Configuration Management tools preferably perforce.
- Has working experience of using System Simulators like Anritsu, etc.
- Familiar with 3GPP and RAN5
Essential Behavioural Skills
- Attention to detail.
- Team player
- Motivated with ability to work undirected.
- Excellent communications skills.
- An ability to handle peaks in workload and deliver high quality output under agreed timescales.
- Energy and enthusiasm to drive quality improvements, to service provision through challenging current working practices and processes.
- Excellent Planning, Organisational and Problem Solving skills and ability to work to clear priorities.
- An appetite for learning - we are constantly evolving and improving the way we do things - we'd like you to have the same drive for your own development
- An open mind.
Please submit your CV in English by Online Application Form.