Site Master Line Sweep eLearning
This course is offered at no charge.
This on-line course provides training on the basics of line sweeping and operation of Site Master. A virtual Site Master is featured online with an operational front panel with a working virtual display and keypad. Narration (in English), closed captioning, virtual labs and quizzes are also available in the course. This is an excellent way to prepare for the instructor-led Certified Line Sweep course or as an introduction to line sweeping. The eLearning course takes 3 to 4 hours to complete. THIS IS NOT A CERTIFICATION COURSE.
This course has won two awards: Distinguished Technical Communication award in the 2006/2007 STC Carolina Chapter Online Communication Competition and the Best of Show award. The virtualization of the Site Master, cal components and cables is quite impressive and help make this a captivating learning experience.
Online courses allow you to complete the course at your own pace (see restrictions below).
Price: No Charge.
NEW!! Anritsu eLearning has moved!
Use this link to access your personal My Learning space: Anritsu LMS
All the great training PLUS saved certificates, progress tracking, news, feedback options and more!
- Wireless Carriers
- Base Station OEMs
- Tower Companies
- Field Engineers
- Site Managers
- Anyone preparing to attend the instructor-led Site Master Certified Line Sweep course
- Anyone unable to attend the instructor-led Site Master Certified Line Sweep course
- Learn technical aspects of line sweeping
- How to set up a line sweep
- How cable length, cable type, and system components affect line sweep measurements
- How to use Distance To Fault to get accurate and meaningful distance to fault results
- How to identify, locate, document and resolve cable line transmission faults
- Introduction to Line Sweeping
- Components and Performance
- Line Sweeping Fundamentals
- Site Master – Function
- Site Master – Operation
- Lab – Site Master Basics
- Lab – Antenna Characterization
- Lab – Troubleshooting and Verification
- Basic Measurements Quiz
- Trace Interpretation – Basic Measurement
- Trace Interpretation – Identifying Problems
- Trace Interpretation – Advanced Applications
- Trace Interpretation – Quiz
- Software Tools
Sample screen shot from course:
Online Course Registration
Anritsu My Learning now saves all your work and certificates.
Please contact Anritsu at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any difficulties accessing the course.