5G NR sub-6GHz option - Coming Soon
The Universal Wireless Test Set MT8870A has been specifically designed for the high volume manufacturing test of cellular and connectivity wireless systems supporting LTE, NB-IoT, Cat-M, V2X, WLAN and Bluetooth etc. An MT8870A instrument mainframe can contain up to four TRX Test Modules MU887000A/01A each capable of independent control by an external PC. Each module has an integrated Vector Signal Generator and Vector Signal Analyzer to perform both transmitter and receiver RF tests. The MT8870A with the MU887000A/01A test module can be controlled by an external PC.
- All-in-one platform accommodating 4 test modules
- Up to four measurement modules can be installed in one main frame and each module can be controlled independently. Each module shares the same power supply, chassis, and internal bus interface, helping cut infrastructure costs.
- Simultaneous measurement of 4 devices and parallel measurement of multiple wireless communications systems in one device
- With four modules installed in the MT8870A, four test devices can be connected and measured in parallel simultaneously. Different wireless communications systems can be measured in parallel, helping reduce both measurement times and line test equipment footprint.
- 160 MHz measurement bandwidth as standard
- The TRX Test Module MU887000A/01A is able to perform RF transmitter/receiver testing of WLAN 802.11ac modules.
- Supports multiple wireless standards
- The MT8870A is an all-in-one set for measuring the TX power of various wireless communications systems, such as LTE/LTE-Advanced, W-CDMA, WLAN, Bluetooth, etc., and for conducting TX tests of transmission modulation accuracy, RX tests of RX sensitivity, etc.
- Supported standards: LTE/LTE-Advanced, NB-IoT, Cat-M, W-CDMA/HSPA, TD-SCDMA, GSM/EDGE, CDAM2000/1xEV-DO, WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n/p(V2X)/ac/ax, Bluetooth v5.0, ZigBee, Z-Wave, FM/RDS, GPS/Galileo/GLONASS/BeiDou, DVB-H, ISDB-T/ISDB-Tmm
LTE FDD Uplink TX Measurement MX887013A
WLAN 802.11ac TX Measurement MX887031A
- Supports both Native and SCPI remote control commands:
- The Native commands are based on the MT8820C remote control command set and have high compatibility, particularly for sequence measurements and RF calibration.
- Built-in audio analyzer and audio generator
- Supports mono audio and stereo audio with analog interface or digital interface helping reduce the equipment footprint for wireless module manufacturing.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Anritsu is under license.
5G NR sub-6GHz option - Coming Soon
Universal Wireless Test Set MT8870A
TRX Test Module MU887000A/MU887001A
- Designed for high volume smartphones, tablets and wireless modules manufacturing test applications
- Supports WLAN, cellular, Bluetooth, and other connectivity wireless applications
- 4 high performance modules in one small chassis
- Supports simultaneous measurement of multiple wireless standards
- One license enables the associated capabilities on all installed modules
- Built-in signal generator and signal analyzer
- 160 MHz wide measurement bandwidth
- Wide frequency range from 10 MHz to 6 GHz
- One module supporting multiple wireless standards
Supported standards: LTE/LTE-Advanced, NB-IoT, Cat-M, W-CDMA/HSPA, TD-SCDMA, GSM/EDGE, CDAM2000/1xEV-DO, WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n/p(V2X)/ac/ax, Bluetooth v5.0, ZigBee, Z-Wave, FM/RDS, GPS/Galileo/GLONASS/BeiDou, DVB-H, ISDB-T/ISDB-Tmm
- Built-in audio analyzer/audio generator
Related Solutions: Bluetooth 5 Unlocks Infinite Possibilities