Understanding 3GPP 5G – Are you Ready for the 5G New Radio and Testing Challenges of 3GPP Release 15?
The webinar will help attendees get a grip on the key technology changes for the realization of 3GPP 5G. It will focus on the overall 5G system architecture as defined by 3GPP SA2 detailing the high-level requirements, timelines, technologies and use cases.
It will discuss the key technology concepts and architecture of 5G core network (NGC), including NFV and network slicing, SDN, NGC, deployment options and migration from 4G. For 5G New Radio Air interface (5G-NR RAN) it will examine the key concepts of mmWave communication, 3GPP 5G NR air interface and an overview of 5G RAN
- Learn up-to-date information on the latest developments in 5G NR based on the December 2017 3GPP RAN updates
- Gain a clear understanding of the basic concepts and building blocks of 5G technology
- Clarification of the challenges with 5G
- A better understanding of OTA testing
- Insight into the industry requirements and real-world application of 5G