This report covers the period from April 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017, and also includes some activities before and after that period.
This coverage of the report varies either standalone Anritsu Corporation or inclusive of the Anritsu Group Companies depending on the subject. Definitions are described as follows:
- “Anritsu” or “Anritsu Group” refers to both Anritsu Corporation and the entire Anritsu Group.
- “Anritsu Corporation” refers to Anritsu Corporation in Japan only.
- “Group Company (or Companies)” refers to a Group company (or companies) or all Group companies, excluding Anritsu Corporation in either case.
Guidelines Used as Reference
- ISO 26000:2010
- GRI Sustainability Reporting Guidelines (G4)
- The Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact
Date of Issue
September 15, 2017
(The next Sustainability report is scheduled for release in September 2018)