Establishment of Compliance
Everyone working in the Anritsu Group is required to be deeply aware of corporate social responsibility, comply with relevant laws and regulations in all their corporate activities, and behave in a manner that conforms to the demands of society. With the goal of maintaining Anritsu as an ethical corporate group, the Company established the Anritsu Group Code of Conduct as a guideline for all Anritsu Group employees in the conduct of their day-to-day business activities.
Activities for FY2018
- Creating a domestic and overseas compliance system
- Anti-bribery and Corruption
- Bribery-related violations
- Initiatives to protect personal information (GDPR)
- Promotion of fair trade in relation to sales activities
- Tax compliance
- Transparency in political donations
- Violation of Laws and Regulations in the Socio-economic Field
- Helpline (Reporting/Consultation Service)
- In-house educational efforts to prevent harassment (Domestic Anritsu Group)
- Case study sheets (Concrete examples)
Please download the PDF for more details.
Promotion of compliance at the Domestic Anritsu Group is led by the president, who takes the role as the chairman of the Management Strategy Conference. Under this conference, we have set up a Corporate Ethics Promotion Committee, chaired by the executive officer in charge of compliance promotion, which oversees activities related to compliance at Anritsu Group companies in Japan.
With regard to Anritsu Group companies outside Japan, the Legal Department, which serves as the secretariat of the Corporate Ethics Promotion Committee, works with various committees on legal matters to provide guidance and necessary support for the efforts of every company to comply with ethics and laws with due respect for the legal systems, cultures and customs of each country or region. The Legal Department also works with compliance officers at each overseas company to establish a global system for compliance. The Internal Audit Department conducts an audit of the system to ensure that it is functioning appropriately and offers recommendations and requests for improvement as needed.
Compliance Promotion System