Fiber Optic & OTDR Certification
Effective 7/19/2016, BICSI recognizes Fiber Optic & OTDR Certification training for the following BICSI Continuing Education Credits (CECs): 7 BICSI CECs. Event ID OV-ANRIT-CA-0716-1
Anritsu Certification is only available through instructor-led training.
Access Master Fiber Optic & OTDR Certification class is an intense one-day course that focuses on Fiber Optic and OTDR theory and technology and its practical applications.
Fiber Optic & OTDR Certification Class Brochure
Price: $895 per student
Private, on-site classes in the contiguous U.S. start at $7,160 for up to 8 students.
Fill out our Training and Education Inquiry Form with details about your requirements, and we'll be in touch with you personally to discuss options.
Who Should Attend
- Wireless Carriers
- Base Station OEMs
- Tower Companies
- Field Engineers
- Site Managers
How You Will Benefit
- Gain valuable Fiber Optic and OTDR test skills
- Learn proper Optical Connector cleaning and inspection techniques
- Master your career as an Anritsu Certified Technician!
What You Will Cover
Fiber Optic Theory
- Light propagation
- Fiber types
- Connectors, splices, stresses
Optical Connector Cleaning and Inspection
- Cleaning methods
- Microscope use and analysis (based on IEC 61300-3-35)
- Examples of bad connectors
OTDR Theory and Operation
- How does an OTDR work
- Setting up an OTDR
- OTDR vs. Loss Test Set testing
- Testing tower cables application
- Hands-on: student will need to set up the OTDR, perform the OTDR test and generate the pdf close-out report with Fiber Visualizer
Why Anritsu Training
- Hands-on: Learn by doing the task and not just by watching.
- Critical Emphasis: Fine tune the points and techniques that are of particular importance to your operations. Our skilled instructors and staff can tailor the module to meet your requirements.
- Schedule: Training sessions can be easily scheduled months in advance. Get more specific details regarding class location or having a dedicated training session at your company site by contacting us directly at email@example.com, or by registering for a class online.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE REGISTERING:
- Classes will be canceled if minimum registration of 6 students is not met two weeks prior to the class dates.
- Credit card orders are authorized but not charged until the class is confirmed.
- Once a class is confirmed, any student wishing to cancel must provide written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 days prior to the class date or be subject to a cancelation fee up to 100% of the registration price.
4/7/2017 - 4/7/2017
PHOENIX, AZ: Hosted by Anritsu @ Location TBD
4/10/2017 - 4/10/2017
MORGAN HILL, CA: Hosted by Anritsu @ 490 Jarvis Dr., Morgan Hill, CA 95037
4/21/2017 - 4/21/2017
PINE BROOK, NJ: Hosted by Anritsu @ 10 New Maple Avenue, Unit 305, Pine Brook, NJ 07058
4/24/2017 - 4/24/2017
DENVER, CO: Hosted by Anritsu @ Location TBD
4/28/2017 - 4/28/2017
SAN DIEGO, CA: Hosted by Anritsu @ Location TBD