The VectorStar Broadband ME7838A system begins a new era in broadband characterization offering many advances in broadband performance including:
- Industry-best broadband frequency coverage - starts at 70 kHz instead of 10 MHz and operational from 40 kHz to 125 GHz.
- Industry-best dynamic range: 108 dB vs 83 dB at 65 GHz and 107 dB vs 87 dB at 110 GHz.
- Industry-best measurement speed: 55 ms vs 500 ms for 201 pts.
- Industry-best calibration and measurement stability: 0.1 dB vs 0.6 dB over 24 hrs.
- Compact, lightweight mmWave modules for easy, precise, and economical positioning on the wafer probe station - 0.6 vs 7.6 lb and 1/50 the volume.
AWR Connected™ to Anritsu VectorStar
Anritsu's VectorStar Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) uniquely combines design and measurement by including AWR's Microwave Office® design software as a standard feature within the instrument, as a separate application on your desktop.
You now have access to all of the design tools essential for high-frequency IC, PCB, and module design at your fingertips, right on your VNA, including:
- Linear circuit simulators
- Electromagnetic (EM) analysis tools
- Integrated schematic and layout
The integration of high-frequency design tools within high-performance VNAs is the way of the future - but it's available today, only from Anritsu and AWR.