- Optical and electrical I/Fs from 1.5 M to 43 G in one unit
- ITU-T O.182-compliant random error insertion function for FEC evaluation
- High-performance jitter measurement in combination with MP1797A
- Full line of SDH/SONET/OTN measurement functions
- Frame memory/capture (40 G/43 G) function
- Through mode for monitoring signals and measuring errors and alarms on in-service circuit
- Optical power measurement and frequency monitoring functions
- Remote control software
The spread of rich-content broadband services supporting HDTV broadcasting, Video on Demand, online gaming, etc., and demanding high data throughput is driving progress towards introduction of next-generation 40 G core networks. The 40G SDH/SONET Analyzer MP1595A is the ideal all-in-one measurement solution for assuring the quality of these ultra-highspeed networks.
A single MP1595A unit can test both new 40 G/43 G, and existing 2.5 G and 10 G equipment and devices. This analyzer improves test efficiency and cost-performance by customizing measurements for the application.