This telescoping whip antenna is suitable for use with handheld products that offer spectrum analysis and/or over-the-air signal analysis. The antenna's resonant frequency varies depending on the extended length, but generally covers the UHF and VHF bands.
The antenna is connectorized with a BNC(m) fitting, so you will need a BNC(f) to N(m) adapter, such as Anritsu part number 1091-172-R "BNC(f) to N(m)".
Works with the following handheld spectrum analyzer models:
- Cable and Antenna Analyzers (Site Master): S332E and S362E
- Base Station Analyzers (BTS Master and Cell Master): MT8221B, MT8222B, MT8212E, and MT8213E
- Land Mobile Radio (LMR Master): S412E
- Handheld VNA Master: MS2034B, MS2035B, MS2036C, MS3037C, MS2038C
- Handheld Spectrum Analyzers: MS2721B, MS2722C, MS2723C, MS2724C, MS2725C, MS2726C, MS2711E, MS2712E, MS2713E