Mobile & Web Applications
It's predicted that there will be 2.1 Billion Smartphone users around the globe in 2016 and it is expected to pass the 5 billion users mark in 2019. This means that every software application developed will need to support mobile platforms. We are on hand to help accelerate any company’s adoption of mobile application deployment from simply migrating existing applications or developing completely new applications.
Our mobility experts offer development services in the following areas
- Platform – we develop for all the major mobile and web platforms – iOS, Android and MS Windows Phone.
- Applications - Games, Interactive Maps, Community Connectors, Streaming Media, Augmented Reality
- e-Commerce applications - In App purchasing, store fronts, product catalogues.
- Business Support Applications - Data summarization and visualization, Database applications, Secure storage, data analysis.
- Communications Applications – SIP/VoIP, Secure messaging, video conferencing, Email & SMS notification, User management.
- Tools and Utilities – Bluetooth connections, hardware acceleration, sound recognition, GPS tracking, sensor usage, signal spectrometer
Here are some examples of projects we have completed:
Tradesman Smartphone Application - The challenge was to gain a way for client to engage with their customers (tradesmen). The idea was to create as practical application with smart features that the tradesmen could use every day in their work. We developed an Android application that had features that included a work journal for tracking projects, costs and materials used and library for project documents. The application was enriched by catalogue of the client products and a store locator. The application was so successful that our team collected a “Best of Mobile” Award for 2013.
Mobile Intercom Client – The goal was to replace an old-fashioned intercom solution with an up to date modern smartphone application. We developed an Android application with easy integration into the existing intercom infrastructure. It has user-friendly design and includes features like full SIP-based communication, support for 3rd party SIP servers, video-calls, and conversion of built-in camera on the smartphone to an IP-camera
Health and Beauty Application – The application we developed was designed to manage an electronic device used in the health and beauty consumer market, and to make connected products more attractive for the users. We developed a smart mobile app which connects to the appliance using Bluetooth/BLE analyzing sound emitted from the device and data from an in-built accelerator and gyroscope to identify how the appliance is used. The result of using this application was to tune the design the product and to improve its functions, performance and energy optimization.