- Simultaneous multichannel measurement
- All-in-one instrument for measuring SDH/SONET, PDH/DSn, OTN, Jitter performance
- Supports EoS (GFP, VCAT, LCAS, Differential Delay) measurements
- Supports 10 M/100 M/1000 M, Gigabit, and 10 Gigabit Ethernet measurements
- High accuracy jitter measurement
The new MP1590B-17 or MU159101A-17 Traffic Impairment Emulator option is a unique all-in-one solution that provides network impairment emulation and performance measurement for carriers and network equipment vendors offering real-time applications such as IP-TV and VoIP. It enables the MP1590B to emulate network faults such as packet loss, error/packet overwrite, transmission delay, and packet jitter for both 10/100/1000 M and Gigabit Ethernet.
The MP1590B-30 High Precision Jitter Analysis option introduces new accuracy for jitter measurements and a traceable calibration standard that have never before been available in the industry.