OTDR Emulation Software NetWorks
- Exclusive, patented Smart Splice Template feature for automated template generation
- Provides desktop or “on the box” processing of OTDR and loss test set data
- Familiar Windows® environment promotes ease of use
- Batch processing to update and reformat multiple trace files in seconds
- Batch display for quick visual inspection of up to eight traces simultaneously
- Multiple printing and reporting options create customized, professional results
- Innovative report generation wizard for one step loss reporting
Since analyzing test data can prove to be a daunting task, particularly in high fiber count cables, Anritsu offers NetWorks data emulation software to make you and your equipment more productive. Whether you're viewing OTDR trace results or compiling comprehensive reports, NetWorks will save valuable time when those deadlines are nearing. Featuring powerful tools for analyzing, reporting, and printing OTDR and loss test set data, NetWorks allows you to perform analysis on your desktop or on the CMA4500 and CMA5000.
NetWorks includes a printed English language manual, quick reference card and software CD with application and electronic versions of all language manuals.
Pentium class processor, 32 MB RAM, 20 MB free hard-drive space, CD-ROM drive
Windows 2000/XP/ME/NT 4.0+
NetWorks is Unicode based and therefore will not operate on Windows 95 or 98 since they do not support Unicode
English, French, Spanish, Russian, German, Traditional Chinese
Only need a viewer? TraceView is a free, limited functionality version of NetWorks emulation software that allows OTDR and loss test set data viewing and printing. TraceView supports data obtained from all NetTest OTDRs, including the CMA series. Download Traceview.