The BTS Master MT8222B is Anritsu's high performance base station analyzer. From the ground up it has been designed to support 4G standards and installed 2G/3G networks. The MT8222B's platform provides a 20 MHz demodulation capability to support LTE bandwidths from 1.4 to 20 MHz. It also features a 30 MHz Zero-Span IF Output for external demodulation of virtually any other wideband signal. In addition, a Vector Signal Generator option is available for comprehensive receiver testing capability with the flexibility to generate two modulated signals plus noise.
The BTS Master MT8222B Base Station Analyzer is ideal for senior cell site technicians and RF engineers to accurately and quickly test and verify the installation and the commissioning of base stations and cell sites for optimal wireless network performance and for the on-going maintenance and troubleshooting to keep your wireless network infrastructure fine-tuned.
When it comes to meeting your key performance indicators (KPIs) such as dropped calls, call denial, or call blocking rates due to a malfunction at the cell site or interference, the BTS Master MT8222B is the all-in-one instrument that you can count on for quick problem resolution.
The Signal Analyzers for 2G/3G and approaching 4G networks can test the RF Quality and the Modulation Quality of a wireless signal to verify the performance of virtually every subsystem in a base station's transmitter. With the Downlink Over-the-Air (OTA) Quality tests you can verify the performance of the downlink with the OTA scanners.
The BTS Master MT8222B is small, lightweight, and battery operated making it easy for the technician to use it anywhere at a cell site. With less than 5 minute warm-up time you get more useful battery life and you can start making measurements faster. Through Anritsu's field-proven design know-how and 50 hours of production burn-in and temperature cycling on every unit you can count on your MT8222B to give you years of reliable performance in the rugged outdoor environment.
Whether line sweeping is required or analysis of its associated components and antennas, the need to quickly troubleshoot down to a field replaceable unit (FRU) in the base station, to verify the performance of the cell site's backhaul lines, or to hunt down your toughest interference problems; the BTS Master MT8222B is the ideal all-in-one instrument.
Cable and Antenna Analyzer Measurements
- VSWR, Return Loss, Cable Loss, Distance-to-Fault (DTF) Return Loss, DTF VSWR, 1/2-port Phase, 2-port Gain, Smith Chart
Spectrum Analyzer Measurements
- Field Strength, Occupied Bandwidth, Channel Power, ACPR, AM/FM/SSB Demodulation, C/I, Gated Sweep
Interference Analyzer Measurements
- Spectrogram, Signal Strength Meter, Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI)
Channel Scanner Capability
- Scan 20 channels at once by frequency or channel number, up to 1200 channels, auto-save with GPS tagging
Vector Signal Generator Capability
- Generate up to 2 modulated tones, up to 10 MHz bandwidth plus noise
- Check BTS receiver's sensitivity, adjacent channel selectivity, blocking, intermodulation rejection
Signal Quality Analyzers Measurements
- RF Quality Measurements, Modulation Quality Measurements, Over-the-Air Quality Measurements
Backhaul Quality Analyzer Measurements
- Electrical Testing - Error Detection, Error Analysis, Rx Signal, VF